Monday, January 24, 2005

Makakatanggi Ba Ako?!?!?

Yesterday morning was really an early morning for me... I went to church at 7-freakin-am for the first quarterly meeting of the PPC for this year 2005... while I was eating, Monsi & Tito Brice kept looking at me... madami ba ako masyadong kinakain?!?!?! and because i was wearing a skirt, nakikitaan ba ako?!?!?! nabo-bother ba sila dahil naka-jacket ako at sila eh naiinitan?!?!?! What the *toot* are you guys thinking??!?!!? Is it my intuition running overtime or is it just my paranoia rearing its fat ugly head??????

Keme (keme pa rin ang tawag! hahaha!ÜÜÜ) arrived (wooohooo! happy day!), went over to the presidential table (hahaha!), nag-bless dun sa dalawa and went over my table (wooohoooo ulit!) and sat beside me (yan ang woohoo to the max!!!). Right when keme was about to sit, Monsi called me and made a gesture for me to come near and sit beside him... "Rachelle, I heard hindi na pala ikaw ang Chairman ng Music Ministry." and I proudly replied (with a big smile plastered on my face), "OPO Monsi...", but I knew something was definitely coming... and shucks OO NGA, he asked me to head the Fiesta sub-committee for film review (film showing)... haaaaaay.... he asked "Pwede ba ikaw ang mag-head no'n?"... thinking about keme and how he tried to say no to some of Monsi's requests and how the latter retorted "Tatanggihan mo ba si Lord?!?!?"... utang na loob, oo nga naman, makakatanggi ka nga ba?!?!?! hahahaha!!!!

hay naku, goodluck bulak na naman sa kin... hahaha!ÜÜÜ

1 Comments:

Blogger REICH DE VERA said...

hahaha!!!! pabayaan mo na keme lang sya sa blog ko... kasi yung ibang nakiki-chismis at bumibisita lang ng blog ko for that purpose, may sense of mystery pa rin... at naloloka sila kakaisip kung sino!!! hahaha!!!!! :D

Monday, January 24, 2005 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home