Monday, January 10, 2005

Talk About Us

First of all, get acquainted with the song...


Talk About Us (Jennifer Lopez)

I saw you and fell in love
You saw me and fell in love, too
You and me we fell in love with each other last night
I told you I was concerned
You told me of your concerns, too
Yet and still we both decided to make love last night
Baby, please tell me

CHORUS:
Where do we go from here my love
What are we doing baby, Boy, you gotta let me know
Why can't we live the way we want
I want the world to know I just gotta let it show
What do we stand to lose if being together is what we choose
Oh my love, I think that we should talk about us

Could this be a crazy dream
And if so, then you're dreaming too
'Cause I know for sure that you feel the same as I do
Could it be that we could be wrong
Even though we're feeling so right
I don't care because I know that I want you tonight
And I know you want me too

[CHORUS]

BRIDGE:
You see all my live I've waited
Waited all my life
Just to be with someone like you

[CHORUS ]


ok then, now that you've read that... wala lang!ÜÜÜ joke...

I just remembered this song... this is his favorite song from his favorite cd... pinatugtog nya 'to after we went to Policarpio, declaring nga na this is his fave... hahahaha! STYLE MO BULOK... hahahaha! pero aaminin ko, effective, in fairview... chos! hahahaha!ÜÜÜ

last night sinundo nya ko sa McDo... I was eating with the choir... (sorry DC ha at iniwan ko kayo... nahiya kasi ako dahil naghihintay eh... sorry po talaga... sorry to my ever-dearest espren, maylene, miyer, cherry, nath, ghem & vincent... sorry talaga...) tapos we went to his friend's house... birthday celeb kasi ni friend nya... doon, kainan, inuman... and syempre, dahil bago ako sa kanilang lahat, HOT SEAT... ngiti-ngiti lang ako dahil wala naman akong isasagot eh... hahahaha! oh well, basta nung pauwi na kami, pinatugtog na naman nya 'to... wag kayo maingay ha, pero napapangisi akong sobra tinatago ko lang... tado 'to, styie talaga bulok! hahahaha! yun lang, na-share ko lang... ÜÜÜ


PSsssst: Oi, ROI AVENA, inlab ka dyan! hahahaha!ÜÜÜ

4 Comments:

Blogger REICH DE VERA said...

kung kaming dalawa lang yun nandun, di ko iiwan si jonas... not nice naman yun... pero dahil alam ko naman na may kasama sya & hindi may makakasabay sya pauwi, hinayaan ko na lang... ewan... hay gulo, pucha! :(

Monday, January 10, 2005 9:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xfmrdinl.com/tvxr/hqfz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://meqkjwex.com/bdul/jwkl.html]Cool site[/url]

Thursday, August 31, 2006 2:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Thursday, August 31, 2006 2:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://xfmrdinl.com/tvxr/hqfz.html | http://yoellyfv.com/drpv/jknh.html

Thursday, August 31, 2006 2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home