Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ok Naman (Yata...)

Sa mga kaibigan kong tsimoso't tsismosa sa aking tabi-tabi, eto ang update:

Last Friday, 14 January, my great XSBuds & I went to Burgoo Podium for a bonding spree... hahaha! kami lang ni Weng ang namamangka while the waiter named Darell kept on listening!!!! hahaha, huli!!!Ü oh well, by the end of that pour-our-hearts-out session, na-realize ko na I was just being my über-paranoid self (thanks to Thet for pointing it out)...

Keme and I met that night... I did not open the topic na, not because I was tameme again, but because ayaw kong masira yung masayang mood namin that night... hahaha! takot pala si gaga!ÜÜÜ

Dear friends, I asked that question about the M.U. thingy because of fear that the most-awaited-but-most-feared-to-answer question would come earlier than expected... last friday was considered early... today is still considered early... i don't know when early would turn to be the right time... maybe kapag na-sort out ko na yung different issues in my heart and in my head... how the hell can i even sort them out if I don't even know what they are and where to begin (again, unidentifiable and indescribable)?!?!?!?! hahahaha!

Pero oo nga, I will take this experience moment by moment... ire-relish ko muna ang pagiging prinsesa ko... ang pagkahaba ng buhok ko... and ang pagiging maganda ko sa paningin nya... hahahaha!ÜÜÜ

Pero ever comment lang kayo dito sa entry kong 'to ha... I STILL need your thoughts, opinions, testimonials, pangugulo and ka-whateveran about this... para I know what I'll consider when that judgment day comes... hahahaha!Ü

Nga pala, read To Commit Or Not To Commit...that is the Question. This is Thet's blog entry dedicated to me. Obvious naman eh! hahaha!ÜÜÜ


PSsssst ulit: Thanks to those who put a comment on my entry. Maghatak pa kayo ng mga manggugulo... hahaha! Thanks to Thet for your enlightening (?!?!?!) blog post. True friends... true friends... just so glad to have true and supportive (and nanggugulo ng isip ko) friends like all of you... mucho thanks!ÜÜÜ


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home