Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Kalan Talaga

My favorite shopping mate (hallerrr... si Markie!) and I went (supposedly) window-shopping at Galleria... pero, as all of you would have guessed, hindi ako nakauwing walang bitbit... hahahaha!!!ÜÜÜ

I always give in to kalan talaga... kalan... kalan-dian... kalan-dichahan... hahahaha!Ü Anyways, no regrets with the kikay (as always) things I bought... 1. a pink round formal bag, 2. white stilletos with floral sole & heels (both of which I plan to use on next weekend's wedding), and 3. dainty flip-flops which my feet are loving right now... CHEDENG! (chos, potah sabit pa rin sya dito... tsk tsk tsk...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Looking closer...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
may ribbon-ribbonan na, may ghem-ghemi-ghems pa! wekekekeke!!!!ÜÜÜ

all I can say is... today I have happy feet talaga... wooohooooo!!!


PS. Happy Birthday, Maylene! tsup tsup tsup! (*Ü*)

2 Comments:

Blogger REICH DE VERA said...

ano daw sabi nya? hahaha! :D

sungit talaga ni lolo chedeng noh!ÜÜÜ hahahaha!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger REICH DE VERA said...

ano daw sabi nya? hahaha! :D
>>>>>pertaining to kay though & humor... hindi kay chedeng... hahahaha!!!!!

para kasing ang laki ng problema nung 2nd post eh... masyado malalim! hahaha!!! :D

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home