Friday, January 06, 2006

Kids At Heart

Time travel again... 15 October 2005, Saturday


(notice that we're doing this a lot lately... and we'll be doing it for about 30 more entries... hahaha!!!!)
Yeah, it's a Saturday... I can't remember why we were together on a Saturday... lemmecheck... hoooo.... hmmmmm.... ahhhh, there wasa Fil-Chi Volleyball Game in Xavier... kaya pala...
Oh well, on with the kwento... after the game, Simon and I met with Aims and Shar at Little Asia in Greenhills Promenade, kasi yun lang daw yung nahanap nilang may bottomless iced tea... hahaha!!! (FYI: yan ang hinahanap namin ni Simon kapag gutom kame... hahaha!!! sandamakmak na inumin with the sangkatutak food that we'll order... harharhar!!!!)

See naman here...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm with my STRICTANG "A-T-E" Aimee and of course, another pic with my bugaw-cum-manager Simon...

What more can a girl like me ask for??? hahaha!


Here's Shar and Aims

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aims is so proud of the book I bought... hahaha!

HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU...

I DO need this book for some in-my-face enlightenment... hahaha! read it, it's sooooooo benta! to death! promise!!! hahaha!Ü


We went to powerstation after dinner... WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Simon and Sharwin in action, shooting some hoops...

Aims and I had the first round... I got 16 points!!! Ecstatic, gosh!!!!!ÜÜÜ
Aims had twice my score... no challenge for her!!! hahaha!!!


Kayabangan nito ni Simon, laitin ba akong "16 points lang???? Ano ka ba????"... na-karmi ang lolo ko... in this round with Sharwin, Simon scored a whopping 16 POINTS too!!! hahahaha!!!! o, loko ka kasi eh, laitero! hahahaha!!!!! at least, I'm happy hindi ako kulelat! harhar!Ü



Sharwin was uberly-good at the shooting range or something... I don't know what it's called eh... hahaha! for the longest time, kababalik ko lang ulit sa arcade nitong araw na ito kaya konting pasensya ha... hahaha!
As I was saying, Shar talaga sa uberly-good, kinakareer ni Lolo... at syempre, Simon there, hindi nagpatalo si lolo... mega-challenged din to try it out and score high...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See how DEAD SERIOUS Simon is?????

Here's a close-up!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

O dabbah, mega concentrated si loko... kahit may picture-picture deadmakels sya...


After that, Aims, Shar and Simon raced on Daytona (i think... ang pathetic ko talaga! haha!)...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hindi na ko nakisabay, hindi naman ako magaling dun eh... sa totoong car nga palpak ako eh... hahaha!



Oh well, this was a super duper fun-filled day... kaya the next time I got to visit a Powerstation branch, I had a membership ID issued! ADIK! ADIK! ADIK! But I still don't know the names of the shooting something and the car race something... soon... soon... I'll know all the names by heart na... hahaha!

Uy guys, kelan ba ulit tayo mag-a-arcade?????ÜÜÜ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home