Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Blue-Blooded

got this from Tata... didn't mind taking this fairytale quiz though, since i might get an idea for our fairytale-themed christmas party (oooooo, exciting!!!!ÜÜÜ)... look at what i got...

I am the princess (...with a pea)!

You! Yes, you... the one with the sensitive bum.
You're lovable and cute but very picky.
That's why we don't like you. I mean.. that's why we're so damn fond of you!
The only real problem I had with you was the fact that you stole my mattress
just so prevent a bruised tush.
Jeez, I need to see my psychiatrist about speaking out of turn.


hmmmm... hahahaha!!! of course! anything to protect my über-sensitive and lovely tushy-kins! hahahaha!Ü mamamatay talaga akong maarte!!! Go ever mga kikay, go ever!!! bwakakaka!ÜÜ

Wanna get your own turn with this quiz thingy? Why not?!?!?! Try it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home